Re-stocking: 3 weeks to delivery
In-Stock: 72 hours to Tier-1 cities
Visio Putting Gates are simple and easy to use devices that give you feedback on your ability to hit your starting line. The Visio colour coded gates come in a pack of 3 sizes (RED 60mm, SILVER 55mm and BLACK 50mm) which when placed at specific distances from the ball, on your chosen target line, will create a specific angle of error that you will need to achieve in order to successfully putt the ball through the gate.
50mm @ 17 inches requires less than 0.5 degree of error
50mm @ 11 inches requires less than 0.75 degree of error
55mm @ 14 inches requires less than 1 degree of error
55mm @ 19 inches requires less than 0.75 degree of error
60mm @ 40 inches requires less than 0.5 degrees of error
60mm @ 20 inches requires less than 1 degree of error
Practicing with the gates on your chosen line is an interesting challenge of your ability to start the ball on a specific line when you consider at 10 ft 1 degree of error would be lined up to the edge of the hole, while at 20ft 0.5 degree of error would also be lined up to the edge of the hole.
Therefore on a straight 10 foot putt you will need to develop accuracy of less than 1 degree of error in your starting line to be successful, or at 20ft less than 0.5 degree.
Training with both different gates at different distances will give you feedback on the club face angle and quality of strike at impact and as a consequence will help train your ability to start the ball successfully on your line and improve the accuracy of your putts on the golf course.
The putting gates also come with an indoor holder so you can use the gates for your indoor putting practice. Each leg securely fits into one of the two supplied bases to allow the gate to stand alone on any hard surface.
A tape measure is also supplied so you can precisely place the gate at exact distances to be sure you are practicing with known quantities of error. Such diligent practice will give you accurate feedback on your ability to start the ball on line.
|Mode||Delivery Timeline||Payment Method|
|Tier-1 Cities||Tier-2 Cities|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Days||6-7 Days||Online / CoD|
|Priority Shipping||1 day||3 days||Online Only|
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, international shipping timelines can vary by 10-15%. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout delivery in such cases.
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to email@example.com.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.