**CUSTOM ORDER - 4W DELIVERY**
The Visio Mi Putting Gate is a versatile and innovative training aid that will provide the player with specific feedback on their ability to hit their intended starting line, one of the most important skills required in putting.
The mirrored device has 3 different width 'gate' settings that hold in place 2 magnets. If the ball starts outside of the required degree accuracy on each setting then the ball will collide with the magnet providing both visual and auditory feedback.
The 3 settings offer the golfer the challenge of being able to start the ball within 0.5, 0.75 or 1 degree of accuracy. The setting closest to the ball requires less than 1 degree of accuracy. The 2nd closest setting requires less than 0.75 degree of accuracy while the setting furthest away requires less than 0.5 degree of accuracy. An interesting test when you consider at 10 ft 1 degree of error would be lined up to the edge of the hole, while at 20ft 0.5 degree of error would also be lined up to the edge of the hole.
Therefore on a straight 10 foot putt you will need to develop accuracy of less than 1 degree of error in your starting line to be successful.
Training with the Putting Gate will not only help to develop the skill of being able to hit your starting line, but also give the golfer clear feedback on any directional patterns there may be.
Being able to start the ball through the gate will give you precise feedback on your clubface angle at impact. The face angle accounts for approximately 90% of the balls starting line. If you hit the left gate the putter face is most likely closed at impact where as hitting the right gate the putter face is most likely open at impact.
Another benefit of the Mi Putting Gate is that it will also give you feedback on your putter face alignment set up.
When you set up the putting gate to your target (by aligning the centre line on the device) you can square the putter to the edge of the device which will give you visual feedback as to what the putter looks like when square to your ball to target line.
Using the device on breaking putts will also help you establish if you have any specific patterns on certain types of putts such as accuracy of predicting the correct break, your aim relative to read and ability to start the ball on your intended line.
|Mode||Delivery Timeline||Payment Method|
|Tier-1 Cities||Tier-2 Cities|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Days||6-7 Days||Online / CoD|
|Priority Shipping||1 day||3 days||Online Only|
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, international shipping timelines can vary by 10-15%. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout delivery in such cases.
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to email@example.com.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.