The Recoil 460 ESX iron shaft is a lightweight structure, designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials.
This is for the golfer seeking higher initial trajectory and maximum distance.
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
- Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
Recoil- It's more than a reaction. It's a revolution.
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 460 ESX F2||A||59g||4.8°||High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 460 ESX F3||R||64g||4.7°||High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 460 ESX F4||S||67g||4.6°||High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.