Time to begin a revolution. #Indian engineering & ingenuity for the golf industry is here!
The Putter Company is the first golf club design & manufacturing company to be founded and based in India. Precision Milled to perfection, the putters are then hand assembled and finished to exacting standards.
Used by millions of golfers around the world, the 001 is a classic blade design and tour proven. The scale and subtle design elements inspire confidence by allowing for easy setup & address around the golf ball. With custom options for alignment, hosels, face rotation can be "dialed in" to meet nearly every players needs.
Available in Right and Left Hand Models, 3 Different Toe Hangs, and 7 different alignment options! Length, loft, lie all customised!
Most putters use a low grade steel shaft that affects directional and distance control. At TPC, the relationship between the shaft and head were carefully considered during design and engineered so that they work in harmony. By repositioning weight & improving stability, your distance and directional control are dramatically improved.
- Precision milled & ultra-functional design to improve synergy between putter head, shaft & grip.
- Use of 303 Stainless steel produces a more durable, responsive, and solid feeling putter for supreme performance.
- Three hosel designs - the Classic Anser style, Single Band & face balanced double bend.
- Designed to meet and exceed the standards of touring professionals in look, sound, feel, and performance
- Shaft: BGT Stability Tour (107gm)
- Grip: Select from a wide variety of pistol, round designs in 3 different sizes.
- Premium headcovers made from vegan leather with a magnetic closure to complement your putter.
- Head weight: 340gm
- Alignment: Top Line
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Shaft: BGT Stability Tour (Black/Red)
- Length: 34"
- Grip: Royal Pistol Midsize - Black
Delivery: 1 week
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.