ZX4 Mk II Irons present game improvement forgiveness for mid- to high- handicap players. Behind the Irons' sleek address looks and premium forged feel is maximum forgiveness plus powerful distance. And it's all thanks to a hollow head design with extra-strong lofts. Featuring a narrow topline, moderate sole width, our longest blade length, and our highest offset.
MAIN FRAME MK II
Technology of the innovation that pursued further ball speed, and evolved - The further evolved "MAINFRAME Mk II" produces amazing ball speed, achieving great flight distance and accuracy.
The "speed groove" grooves placed around the periphery of the face and the optimal face thickness design further increase the deflection of the face and improve repulsion performance.
TOUR VT SOLE
Outstanding stability and operability - The new “TOUR VT SOLE” has even better release at impact due to the optimal design of the sole shape and bounce angle.
Take control of your shot - Optimal design of the bounce angle according to the swing trajectory. By minimizing contact with the turf on various shots, it provides a sharp feel and greater stability.
Achieving good swing through in every lie angle - By rounding the toe and heel part and adding a step, it realizes good release at impact.
Spin control performance with improved accuracy - "Groove design for each count" that produces optimal spin and demonstrates performance according to the situation. The long to middle irons (#3 to #7) have wide and shallow grooves to optimize spin and achieve stable flight distance in all conditions. The grooves of the short irons (#8-PW) are narrow and deep, and by increasing the number of grooves, the spin performance is improved especially in wet conditions such as rough, and the variation in spin due to differences in lie angle is reduced.
Available in multiple shaft & grip options. If you can't find the shaft and grip combo you're looking for please get in touch with us.
|Mode||Delivery Timeline||Payment Method|
|Tier-1 Cities||Tier-2 Cities|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Days||6-7 Days||Online / CoD|
|Priority Shipping||1 day||3 days||Online Only|
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, international shipping timelines can vary by 10-15%. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout delivery in such cases.
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to email@example.com.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.