BLAZING FAST AND BEYOND FORGIVING
The PXG 0311 XF GEN6 Driver features our most advanced technologies and highest-quality materials and is a mid-spin option offering remarkable forgiveness off the tee. The larger-profile head design helps build confidence at address and is optimized for golfers seeking great distance and dispersion with an outstanding feel and sound.
- Extraordinary Forgiveness
- Astonishing Distance
- Mid-spin Performance
- High MOI
- Optimal Trajectory
- Tight Dispersion
- Fast Ball Speeds
- Impeccable Sound and Feel
Lofts: 9°, 10.5°, 12°
Standard Length: 45.5"
Standard Lie: 60°
Head Mass: 203g
This order includes the new GEN6 Headcovers. The durable pebble black matte finish head cover is lightweight and water resistant with a plush interior liner. Each head cover includes an internal QuickStick™ Cart Magnet that allows you to easily attach the head cover to the golf cart when not in use.
TECHNOLOGY THAT PERFORMS
HIGH SPEED FACE
The face is made from high-strength Ti412 titanium alloy, a material that has an exceptionally high yield strength and a low elastic modulus. This helps generate significant face deflection and spring to create ultra-fast ball speeds.
AERODYNAMIC HEAD DESIGN
The 0311 XF Driver features a larger head profile with a more symmetrical shape optimized to make it easier to square the face at impact to deliver the ideal blend of incredible distance and amazing forgiveness.
UN-MATCHED SOUND AND FEEL
Through rigorous modal analysis testing, PXG designed an innovative supported weight structure that delivers unbelievable sound and feel. Precision Weighting Technology is positioned in the extreme perimeter of the clubhead and anchored to the outer wall, creating a sophisticated stiff and stable structure that generates high frequency vibrations.
HIGH STRENGTH CARBON FIBER CROWN
The 0311 XF GEN6 Driver crown is made entirely from high-grade carbon fiber. This lightweight material saves mass in the crown, allowing it to be redistributed low and to the perimeter of the clubhead for optimal CG and added forgiveness.
We designed a simple and intuitive light weight adjustable hosel that unlocks the value of fine-tuning loft and lie. The dot is the standard setting. The small + setting adds 1 degree of loft and the Big + adds 1.5 degrees of loft. Conversely, the small - setting reduces (or strengthens) loft by 1 degree and the Big – reduces it by 1.5 degrees. Directly opposite the Dot is the middle blank setting in-line with the PXG logo. This is the flattest setting (3 degrees flat) with the standard loft.
Following products are categorized as 'Custom Orders':
1. Shaft/Grip product listings with re-stocking status.
2. Clubs with loft/lie, length, grip & other similar adjustments.
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, as these products are imported, delivery will take up to 4-5 weeks. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout in such cases.
Following timelines are valid for product in-stock only.
|Online / CoD
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- 'Custom Built' orders cannot be returned.
- Stock golf club products in any shape or form cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to email@example.com.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.