PXG’s Battle Ready II Putters feature a thin-walled hollow body construction, injection molded core, and the thinnest face in putters. The result is a high moment of inertia (MOI) design, coupled with a remarkable sound and feel on every stroke.
The Bat Attack presents long contrasting weighted heel-toe wings designed for easy alignment to the target. This modified mallet offers the MOI and center of gravity benefits of a mallet style putter in a visually smaller package to inspire confidence on the green.
IMPROVED MOI WITH HOLLOW BODY CONSTRUCTION
Traditional solid body putters have unwanted mass near the center of gravity, which limits MOI. The hollow body construction in Battle Ready II repositions mass to the extreme perimeter of the putter to improve consistency on mis-hits.
S COR™ TECHNOLOGY
PXG Battle Ready II Putters feature S COR, a lightweight polymer injected into the body of each putter. S COR bonds seamlessly with the ultra-thin face, enhancing MOI while simultaneously reducing vibrations to provide a superior sound and feel.
THE THINNEST FACE IN PUTTERS
PXG’s hollow body putter design, inspired by the company’s celebrated flagship irons, enabled PXG engineers to develop an ultra-thin putter face. The highly responsive face is just 0.055” thick, which enables the center of gravity to be positioned farther back in the clubhead and increases the moment of inertia (MOI).
The Center Shafted hosel orients the shaft axis in a central location to create a face-balance hang angle. Its evenly distributed weight makes it best suited for players with a straight back, straight through stroke.
The face balanced design of the Double Bend hosel minimizes resistance to twisting and makes it easier to rotate the putter face. Optimal for players who tend to push the ball.
The Heel Shafted hosel orients the shaft axis far into the heel side of the putter to create significant toe hang, which increases the force required to rotate the putter face. Optimal for players who tend to over rotate the putter, or pull the ball.
The Plumber’s Neck hosel orients the shaft axis in a heel location creating a mid-toe hang angle, which helps players square up the face. This hosel can be effectively used by both straight and arced stroke types.
Following products are categorized as 'Custom Orders':
1. Shaft/Grip product listings with re-stocking status.
2. Clubs with loft/lie, length, grip & other similar adjustments.
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, as these products are imported, delivery will take up to 4-5 weeks. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout in such cases.
Following timelines are valid for product in-stock only.
|Online / CoD
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- 'Custom Built' orders cannot be returned.
- Stock golf club products in any shape or form cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to email@example.com.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.