BEYOND FORGIVING FOR GAME-CHANGING ACCURACY
With a thinner face leading to improved performance on mishit shots and increased ball speed, PXG 0311 XP GEN6 Irons are the longest and most forgiving irons PXG has ever made. Backed by industry-leading engineering and complete with a patented core material, breakthrough head design, and Precision Weighting Technology, these offset irons were made to deliver an incredibly soft feel while providing extreme distance performance with excellent forgiveness.
- Maximum Distance
- Fast Ball Speeds
- Extreme Forgiveness
- Tight Dispersion
- Confidence-Inspiring Design
- Incredibly Soft Feel
- Remarkably Rewarding Sound
Click here to view more information including specifications.
TECHNOLOGY THAT PERFORMS
VARIABLE ULTRA-THIN FACE
Since their inception, PXG irons have maintained the thinnest face in golf, and with GEN6 the face is now even thinner. Made from high-strength HT1770 maraging steel, the variable ultra-thin face measures a mere 0.050" (~1.27mm) thick — 15% thinner than previous models. Combined with PXG’s proprietary XCOR2 Technology, GEN6 Irons deliver the company’s highest C.O.R. performance ever, helping increase distance and forgiveness while also enhancing sound and feel.
XCOR2 is PXG’s revolutionary polymer core material, the result of years of research and development. Extremely lightweight, XCOR2 helps reduce the mass of the core which enables more weight to be positioned low and to the perimeter of the backside of the clubhead, dramatically increasing MOI. Combined with PXG’s variable ultra-thin face technology, XCOR2 enhances the C.O.R. for extreme face deflection and out-of-sight ball speed.
POWER CHANNEL TECHNOLOGY
Power Channel Technology is the proprietary U-shaped corridor built into the internal surface of the face to increase deflection and bend in the top sector. The channel creates face movement and transfers energy to simultaneously increases launch angle, trajectory, and ball speed.
Following products are categorized as 'Custom Orders':
1. Shaft/Grip product listings with re-stocking status.
2. Clubs with loft/lie, length, grip & other similar adjustments.
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, as these products are imported, delivery will take up to 4-5 weeks. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout in such cases.
Following timelines are valid for product in-stock only.
|Online / CoD
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- 'Custom Built' orders cannot be returned.
- Stock golf club products in any shape or form cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to email@example.com.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.