A BLADE UNLIKE ANY OTHER
The Tr-Hot 5K Two is a classically shaped heel toe weighted putter with a crank neck hosel creating moderate toe hang making it suitable for strokes that have moderate arc and face rotation. Tri-Hot 5K putters transform the performance of a blade with multi-material front loaded tungsten weighting that improves CG positioning while dramatically increasing inertia. This putter is equipped with two 25 gram adjustable weights.
High Performance and Tight Dispersion From Stainless Steel Front
Tri-Hot 5K is built to improve performance by reducing the amount of side spin on off-center hits. We achieve this through a 303 stainless steel front section that includes the hosel and face area. This material has been finish milled to exact shape and weight, helping to keep the CG forward. This keeps putts closer to the original line, with tighter dispersion, and a greater chance to go in on less-than-perfect strikes.
Unprecedented Forgiveness For A Blade and Improved Roll From Tungsten Front Weights
We’ve precisely positioned massive amounts of tungsten (over 120 grams) behind the face in the toe and heel sections of the club head. We’ve moved the CG forward for improved roll, while also increasing inertia to over 5,000 IZZ. It’s a level of forgiveness that you’ve never seen before in a standard size blade putter.
Interchangeable Front Weights
Available in aluminum, steel and tungsten, these removable weights allow you to dial in your head weight to your exact preference. Weight kits for Tri-Hot putters available here.
Legendary White Hot insert
The most popular insert of all time is back with the original formulation, feel, sound, and performance.
Red Stroke Lab Shaft
The newest generation of our proven multi-material Stroke Lab shaft features even better performance. By shortening the steel section, we reduced the weight by seven grams compared to the original Stroke Lab. We also made it stiffer and more stable for even more consistency in your stroke and your performance.
|MODEL||HEAD TYPE||LOFT||AVAILABILITY||STANDARD LENGTH||LIE||OFFSET||TOE HANG||HEAD WEIGHT|
|TWO||BLADE||3°||RH ONLY||33"||70.0°||FULL SHAFT||50°||360G|
|TWO||BLADE||3°||RH ONLY||34"||70.0°||FULL SHAFT||50°||360G|
|TWO||BLADE||3°||RH ONLY||35"||70.0°||FULL SHAFT||50°||360G|
|Mode||Delivery Timeline||Payment Method|
|Tier-1 Cities||Tier-2 Cities|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Days||6-7 Days||Online / CoD|
|Priority Shipping||1 day||3 days||Online Only|
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, international shipping timelines can vary by 10-15%. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout delivery in such cases.
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to email@example.com.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.