The Eleven is a double bend face-balanced mallet best suited for golfers with strokes that have minimal face rotation and arc. This putter features a super high MOI, forward CG, multi-material head design with our new Stroke Lab shaft and legendary White Hot insert.
Our Most Exciting Shape
The new Odyssey Eleven has completely reimagined performance in a mallet. It combines our legendary White Hot insert, still the #1 insert on Tour, with our major-winning Stroke Lab shaft to improve the consistency in your stroke. This unique head shape delivers the outstanding MOI properties that you would expect from a mallet. However, this shape uniquely combines a more forward CG positioning that delivers the tight dispersion of a blade, for putts that stay on line. All these design characteristics are available in three proven options for better aim: a Tour Lined version, Triple Track Alignment, or a classic, unlined model. There’s an Eleven for everyone.
NEW ELEVEN SHAPE
The Eleven shape advances the forgiveness and alignment properties of our major winning Ten model. It’s designed to help you properly frame the ball with the right alignment at address, along with high MOI for better accuracy.
RED STROKE LAB SHAFT
The newest generation of our proven multi-material Stroke Lab shaft features even better performance. You’ve probably seen the world’s best players use it on TV, especially on Sunday afternoons! By shortening the steel section, we reduced the weight by seven grams. We also made it stiffer and more stable for even more consistency in your stroke…and your performance.
FORWARD CG & HIGH INERTIA
Using a multi-material design, we’ve moved the CG forward nearly ¼ of an inch over other leading mallets while increasing inertia substantially. This creates improved performance, speed control, spin control, speed consistency on off-center hits, and a much tighter downrange dispersion for putts that stay on line.
SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT TPU SOLE INSERT
This insert helps us improve the sound and feel, while adding very little weight to the center of the putter head.
The crowned design allows us to finish the shape and provides a blank canvas for various alignment aides. Plain, lined, or Triple Track versions are available
WHITE HOT INSERT
The most popular putter insert of all time is back with the original formulation, feel, sound, and performance.
Following products are categorized as 'Custom Orders':
1. Shaft/Grip product listings with re-stocking status.
2. Clubs with loft/lie, length, grip & other similar adjustments.
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, as these products are imported, delivery will take up to 4-5 weeks. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout in such cases.
Following timelines are valid for product in-stock only.
|Online / CoD
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to email@example.com.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- 'Custom Built' orders cannot be returned.
- Stock golf club products in any shape or form cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.