The third installment in the 5th Generation Diamana™ family has arrived with Diamana™ GT. Designed based off the multiple-major winning 4th Generation Diamana™ ZF profile, the mid-launching, mid-low spinning Diamana™ GT incorporates several new technological advancements into an existing successful structure. Diamana™ GT was constructed with our breakthrough, proprietary Xlink Tech™ Resin System, a new technique that allows us to reduce the resin content of the shaft for the best feel possible while not diminishing the overall strength of the product. Featuring a firmer butt section than its siblings Diamana™ TB and Diamana™ PD, GT creates more flexibility in the shaft’s midsection while maintaining a firm tip.
Fitters around the world will also appreciate the use of Consistent Feel Design™ in the new Diamana™ GT. Consistent Feel Design™ minimizes variance in butt OD, weight and balance point across various weights and flexes, with the intention of making the shafts feel the same as you move between different weights and flexes in a fitting environment.
Key features include:
• Following Diamana™ TB and Diamana ™ PD, the new Diamana™ GT brings a profile that sits in between that launches lower than TB and spins more than PD
• Designed to evolve and elevate 4th Generation Diamana™ ZF with the addition of Xlink Tech™ Resin System and Consistent Feel Design™ to existing structure that includes MR70 and boron fiber
• Uses Xlink Tech™ Resin System to drive down resin content for best possible feel while creating a more stable, stronger, carbon-rich structure
Who it’s best for? Diamana™ GT-Series is ideal for players seeking mid flight, stiffer tip while retaining maximum feel and responsiveness. Excellent option for players who require lighter shafts & need to reduce spin as well.
|Mode||Delivery Timeline||Payment Method|
|Tier-1 Cities||Tier-2 Cities|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Days||6-7 Days||Online / CoD|
|Priority Shipping||1 day||3 days||Online Only|
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, international shipping timelines can vary by 10-15%. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout delivery in such cases.
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to email@example.com.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.