OverviewThe Tour Edition Forged Iron club head has been developed based on customer request for a traditional cavity back design with less graphics. The exceptionally clean look of the M-Series TE irons along with a traditional blade profile appeals to the better players and traditionalist looking for more forgiveness. The TE Forged irons are the result of a tireless five step forging process that starts with a raw billet of 1035 carbon steel and through a series of 5 different forging dies and multiple heat treating process’ creates an incredibly precise finished head requiring very little surface grinding. Typical forged cavity backs only utilize one forging die and have to be hand ground into the final shape and head weight, causing inconsistencies in every clubs specifications from one club to the next. By optimizing the center of gravity position, the Maltby TE Forged irons offer Super Game Improvement playability, combined with the exceptional feel and look of a true forged, players cavity iron.
- Five-step true forging process provides unparalleled quality and playability.
- 1035 Carbon Steel provides a soft, solid feel and allows for easy adjustability.
- Traditional blade profile appeals to better players and traditionalist while maintaining a high playability.
- Cavity back design concentrates weight around the perimeter and low, yielding a very forgiving “players” club.
- Mirror, nickel chrome finish enhances feel and enhances the clean, traditional appearance.
- Blended leading and trailing edges of the sole will not snag.
- Universal hosel bore diameter allows for .355" and .370" tip shafts
- Conforms to the rules of golf
STOCK SHAFT IS FST115 OR EQUIVALENT.
PLEASE SPECIFY FLEX WHEN ORDERING.
STOCK GRIP IS LAMKIN CROSSLINE OR GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET OR EQUIVALENT
|Mode||Delivery Timeline||Payment Method|
|Tier-1 Cities||Tier-2 Cities|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Days||6-7 Days||Online / CoD|
|Priority Shipping||1 day||3 days||Online Only|
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, international shipping timelines can vary by 10-15%. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout delivery in such cases.
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to email@example.com.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.