Please Note: Expect delivery 6-7 weeks from the time of purchase. CoD not applicable.
HOW IT’S MADE
MEZZ.1 MAX Custom is fully CNC machined from a billet of 6061 aircraft aluminum (body) and 303 stainless steel (midsection).
ArmLock and Broomstick models have sixteen sole weights – twice the amount of a standard-length MEZZ.1 putters – to meet head weight demands.
MEZZ.1 MAX Custom is 100% Made In the USA and built and balanced to order in Eugene, Oregon.
Unsure about your lie angle? We offer fast and accurate Remote Fittings… and they’re free! Start a remote fitting for standard-length putter here.
If you’re ordering a Broomstick, follow the normal Remote Fitting instructions if you already have a broomstick putter. If this is your first broomstick putter (congrats!), send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll walk you through the fitting process. You can also learn more about our Broomstick putters
ALIGNMENT MARKINGS & COLORS
Choose from 11 different alignment markings and 6 colors with MEZZ.1 MAX Custom.
To optimize the performance of a MEZZ.1 MAX Custom (standard-length), we recommend it be paired with the Press II 1.5 degree putter grip.
For golfers that prefer to have their hands more forward of center at address (more shaft lean) or golfers who add too much loft through impact, we recommend the Press II 3 Degree or Press 1.L.
Shaft options for MEZZ.1 MAX Custom include premium steel options, as well as offerings from Accra, BGT, and LA Golf. Learn more about our upgrade shafts here.
HEAD WEIGHT OPTIONS
MEZZ.1 MAX Custom is available in three head weights: Standard, Heavy, and Light. Our standard weight is our most preferred, but if you’re someone who prefers a heavier or lighter putter we can build it that way.
Please understand that normal head weights and swing weights don’t necessarily apply to L.A.B. Golf putters because of Lie Angle Balance and the absence of torque. Our putters are a different beast. We’ve put in a lot of work to perfect our head weight options, and we make special weight accommodations for each putter based on the length, lie, shaft and grip selected.
If the weight of your putter hasn’t been a problem for you in the past, choose our standard weight. We also recommend standard weight for people who are on the fence or not sure. If you putt better with heavier or lighter putters, trust that instinct. Your putter is going to stay square by itself, which makes weight less important for most folks since they don’t need to hold the face square.
Purchase includes a headcover.
- Finish: Anodized 6061 Aircraft Aluminum and Brushed 303 Stainless Steel.
- Length: 28-38 inches (Standard), 38-46 inches (ArmLock), 40-50 inches (Broomstick).
- Loft: 2.5 degrees static loft (1-degree of effective loft with Press II 1.5º).
Following products are categorized as 'Custom Orders':
1. Shaft/Grip product listings with re-stocking status.
2. Clubs with loft/lie, length, grip & other similar adjustments.
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, as these products are imported, delivery will take up to 4-5 weeks. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout in such cases.
Following timelines are valid for product in-stock only.
|Online / CoD
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- 'Custom Built' orders cannot be returned.
- Stock golf club products in any shape or form cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to email@example.com.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.