The Graphite Design Tour AD Deep Impact graphite wood shaft is designed to provide more power and stability.Features:
- Available in 3 weight categories: 50g, 60g and 70g
- .335" tip diameter
- New Nanomaterial technology in the tip section of the golf shaft increases ball speed while still providing exceptional feel and control
- Mid bend profile allows the player to load the shaft properly, yet maintains a firm enough tip section through impact producing optimal spin and launch conditions
- Available in two color option in multiple flexes
Customize the shaft for your club with a quick & simple process:
- Enter the model & type of club you need the shaft for. A shaft undergoes different preparation with regards to tipping. Also, some clubs need adapters before they can be attached into a head.
- Let us know if you have any special trimming instructions for our fitters. Tipping can influence launch characteristics by playing with the flex of the shaft. If you are confused, get in touch with us & we can help you out. Please note: Value entered will be assumed as additional trimming to existing shaft instructions for certain clubs.
Enter your required length: The club will be built to default length as mentioned by the manufacturer if no value is mentioned by the customer. The value entered will be accepted as finished length. This includes the length added by the grip end which is generally only 0.25".
- Enter adapter type: every company has it's own type of adapters. (Charges are extra)
- Select grip: Select from a variety of grips & sizes. If you cannot find the one you are looking for, get in touch with us & we can source it for you. (Charges are extra)
- Choose orientation of installed grip: Some players like 'Label/logo down' as it maintains their focus on the club-head while some are traditionalists. It's your choice!
- Select amount of build-up tape. You can also add in if you have any additional instructions are like grip per hand. By default one single layer of double sided high quality tape is used.
Every build is undertaken with the highest quality standards in the industry. Special care & time is spent to ensure each build is done properly. As per International Club Builders guidelines, every build is done to match Tour standards.
- Estimated Delivery: 72 hours
- Raw length: 47"
- Shafts can be delivered to your location or you can choose to get it fit with an adapter & grip of your choice at 50% off.
|Mode||Delivery Timeline||Payment Method|
|Tier-1 Cities||Tier-2 Cities|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Days||6-7 Days||Online / CoD|
|Priority Shipping||1 day||3 days||Online Only|
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, international shipping timelines can vary by 10-15%. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout delivery in such cases.
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to email@example.com.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.