The Graphite Design Tour AD Deep Impact graphite wood shaft is designed to provide more power and stability.Features:
- Available in 3 weight categories: 50g, 60g and 70g
- .335" tip diameter
- New Nanomaterial technology in the tip section of the golf shaft increases ball speed while still providing exceptional feel and control
- Mid bend profile allows the player to load the shaft properly, yet maintains a firm enough tip section through impact producing optimal spin and launch conditions
- Available in two color option in multiple flexes
Customize the shaft for your club with a quick & simple process:
- Enter the model & type of club you need the shaft for. A shaft undergoes different preparation with regards to tipping. Also, some clubs need adapters before they can be attached into a head.
- Let us know if you have any special trimming instructions for our fitters. Tipping can influence launch characteristics by playing with the flex of the shaft. If you are confused, get in touch with us & we can help you out. Please note: Value entered will be assumed as additional trimming to existing shaft instructions for certain clubs.
Enter your required length: The club will be built to default length as mentioned by the manufacturer if no value is mentioned by the customer. The value entered will be accepted as finished length. This includes the length added by the grip end which is generally only 0.25".
- Enter adapter type: every company has it's own type of adapters. (Charges are extra)
- Select grip: Select from a variety of grips & sizes. If you cannot find the one you are looking for, get in touch with us & we can source it for you. (Charges are extra)
- Choose orientation of installed grip: Some players like 'Label/logo down' as it maintains their focus on the club-head while some are traditionalists. It's your choice!
- Select amount of build-up tape. You can also add in if you have any additional instructions are like grip per hand. By default one single layer of double sided high quality tape is used.
Every build is undertaken with the highest quality standards in the industry. Special care & time is spent to ensure each build is done properly. As per International Club Builders guidelines, every build is done to match Tour standards.
- Estimated Delivery: 72 hours
- Raw length: 47"
- Shafts can be delivered to your location or you can choose to get it fit with an adapter & grip of your choice for FREE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.