Balance... the key to all things good in Golf. The Balance Rod will let you know if you are setup, swinging, or making a stroke in balance. Stand on the rod and your toes and heels will be barely on the ground. Move to your toes or heels and the rod will magnify your movement. Your brain adjusts instantly and you will be rock solid.
WHY USE IT?
Good balance is essential to consistent shots, putts, chips, and full swings. Our body makes compensations to make us think we are in balance, so we don't always know where our weight is truly distributed. While our bodies adjust surprisingly well to find balance, they will also find the easiest way to accomplish this balance. In golf, that could mean lifting up your head instead of turning your body - which isn't good! The Balance Rod causes an initial imbalance that will force your body to use your legs for stabilization rather than your spine. Within a few swings, you will have grounded athletic posture and balance.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The EyeLine Balance Rod makes it a little more difficult to stay in balance. Our body works very quickly to adjust. Within a few swings, without thinking, you will know your weakness and refine your balance.
When you remove the Balance Rod, you feel more balanced and grounded than ever. Your body has learned to fine-tune itself to give you perfect balance.
IT'S SIMPLE TO USE
- Stand on the Balance Rod with it just in front of your heel.
- Allow your body to find its balance. If your toes or your heels come up, you will know your balance needs adjustment. Your mind will start its fine-tuning.
- Begin hitting smooth, half-swing shots. After several swings, you will begin to feel more comfortable. The adjustments are being made.
- Gradually move into a full swing.
- Finally step off the Balance Rod and hit shots. Notice how grounded you feel. It is amazing!
HERE'S A DRILL
- Hit 9-irons until you are able to stay balanced on the Rod.
- Remove the Rod and hit 10 with a full swing.
- Repeat with 5-iron, then the driver.
The goal is to create a sense of balance and muscle memory, keep your balance throughout your entire stroke.
This is a great drill for chipping, too.
Set the Balance Rod perpendicular to your target line. Put the outside of your back foot (the right foot for right-handers, left for lefties) on the Rod.
It will create a great brace for your back leg. This will prevent you from moving your body outside your base during your backswing. It retains your power.
|Mode||Delivery Timeline||Payment Method|
|Tier-1 Cities||Tier-2 Cities|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Days||6-7 Days||Online / CoD|
|Priority Shipping||1 day||3 days||Online Only|
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, international shipping timelines can vary by 10-15%. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout delivery in such cases.
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to email@example.com.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.