The benefits of the high quality and consistent performance of our award winning lightweight N.S. PRO 950GH series can now be found in our new series, N.S. PRO Modus³.
The N.S. PRO Modus³ series shafts are popular with touring pros because they offer optimal performance in the three key areas:
1) High tip rigidity strengthens trajectory. The high-rigidity design of the tip steadies impact to help minimize unwanted spin and realize a stronger trajectory.
2) Low mid-section rigidity controls shaft flex. Low rigidity in the mid section improves shaft control so players with any swing tempo can more easily control their shots.
3) Low butt rigidity enhances comfort. Low butt rigidity improves swing tempo and contributes to a comfortable, smoother feeling upon impact.
- Provides Desired Trajectory as a result of the unique structure of a stiff tip section and softer mid section.
- Provides Accurate Distances due to the unique raw steel material and accompanying heat treatment.
- Provides Tight Dispersion coming from the exacting tolerances of the highest quality level
- PGA Tour tested and designed to meet the demands of the stronger player.
In-Stock: 72 hours to Tier-1 cities
Re-stocking: Delivery in 4 weeks
Need to get them installed? Visit ClubWorks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.