The N.S.PRO 950GH, introduced March 1999, improved club control and shot distance so significantly that the N.S.PRO series immediately earned the reputation as the Champion of lightweight steel shafts. 20 years later, the N.S.PRO 950GH remains the Champion with over 40 million sold and in the bags of over 250 professional tournament winners. However, larger iron head designs with strong lofts and lower center of gravities (CG) have grown in popularity over the last 20 years. These iron designs reduce spin and promotes harder landings for the amateur golfers. Therefore, we were required to make a new shaft to better match the times. The N.S.PRO 950GH neo was developed with this mission in mind. While inheriting the superb handling and directional accuracy of the 950GH, neo better matches today’s iron heads with rigidity characteristics refined by patented processes from our tour winning N.S.PRO MODUS³ line, Multi Heat Treatment technology (MHT) and Multi Shape Adjustment technology (MSA). A bold new premium logo exemplifies the shaft's superior feeling and performance while also complementing other logos in the N.S.PRO lineup.
- Extension of the world’s first sub-100 gram constant weight steel iron shafts, the N.S.PRO 950GH
- Slightly firmer tip section produces a slight spin increase and a 1⁰ to 2⁰ higher launch for softer landings
- Firmer mid-section stabilizes newer, slightly larger clubheads throughout the swing
- Softer grip section (.600” diameter, reduced from .610”) and Nippon Shaft’s proprietary MHT (Multi-Heat Treatment) enhances “NS” feel and performance
- In-stock: 48 hours to tier-1 cities
- Re-stocking: 3 weeks for delivery
|Mode||Delivery Timeline||Payment Method|
|Tier-1 Cities||Tier-2 Cities|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Days||6-7 Days||Online / CoD|
|Priority Shipping||1 day||3 days||Online Only|
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, international shipping timelines can vary by 10-15%. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout delivery in such cases.
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to email@example.com.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.