The Grip Master's flagship leather Putter Grip. The Grip Master has used the unique qualities of Kangaroo leather to make this premium line of hand laced putter grips. With superior softness and strength, the Kangaroo leather grips have an exceptionally tacky feel and great durability. Outperforming and outlasting any rubber/synthetic putter grip in the market today. The Roo has been a hit on the Tour right from the start.
The Roo's ultra lightweight and very strong authentic Kangaroo leather has been a hit on tour since we introduced it. It is the toughest and most durable of skins, with a very consistent grip retention. The Roo maintains its tacky feel for a very long time.
Nothing sticks like The Grip Master Roo leather putter grips. While those that are made with man-made materials wear out and lose their grip, ours wear in and maintains traction. No need to change grips every few rounds like the tour players do with man-made materials. In all weather conditions The Grip Master grips offer traction second to none and maintain a consistent traction. The secret behind this traction is our proprietary Protack, it is a system that was defined and refined based on Tour Player feedback. The Protack System is not a temporary surface coating. The Protack System is impregnated through the entire skin of the grip for the ultimate in golf grip traction and ultimately consistent performance.
We use only the highest grade leather on all of our grips. We use leather because it outperforms man made materials in every critical criteria. Torsional loading, stability, weight-strength ratio, dampening, consistent traction, leather breathes and is long wearing. Our premium hand made leather's are the finest available and tanned by the world's best tanners to our exacting standards. We have mastered the art and science of selecting the right leather and turning it into a handmade high performance golf grip that outperforms any other. Premium leather has a feel that cannot be duplicated with man-made materials. Touch promotes confidence, as it offers real feedback. Get in TOUCH with your best game, Play Leather!
- Hand made and sewn for unparalleled quality
- Manufactured from Premium Kangaroo Leather
- Infused Protack System for long lasting tackiness
- Medium Touch
- High tackiness
- Available in 4 sizes and/or profiles: Tour, Midsize, Paddle and 2.0 Reduced Taper
Delivery: ClubWorks Express service (48 hours to Tier 1 cities)
Following products are categorized as 'Custom Orders':
1. Shaft/Grip product listings with re-stocking status.
2. Clubs with loft/lie, length, grip & other similar adjustments.
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, as these products are imported, delivery will take up to 4-5 weeks. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout in such cases.
Following timelines are valid for product in-stock only.
|Online / CoD
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to email@example.com.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- 'Custom Built' orders cannot be returned.
- Stock golf club products in any shape or form cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.