The Tour AD Utility/Driving Iron shafts are a great complement to the popular Tour AD premium Wood, Hybrid and Iron shafts. Available in two weights of 85 grams and 95 grams, the Tour AD Utility Driving Iron shafts are designed and manufactured exclusively at the Graphite Design factory headquarters in Japan utilizing the same technology found in the Tour AD wood series.The Tour AD Utility Driving Iron shafts are designed to work with the modern Utility Driving Iron heads that have recently become popular. The 85g shaft is available in Stiff flex in a single shaft length of #3 – 39.0” with a .355” taper tip. The 95g shaft is available in Stiff and X-Stiff in a single shaft length of #3 - 39.0” with a .355” taper tip. Note: The .355” Hybrid/Driving iron shafts can easily be installed into any .370” Utility Iron head using a shim.
If you are looking for a shaft to provide better feel and control and ultimately more distance in your Utility Driving Iron, the Graphite Design Tour AD Utility Driving Iron graphite shaft may be the right choice for you.
- High modulus, premium, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
- Designed to work with modern Utility Driving Iron heads and provide better feel, control and distance.
- In-stock: 48 hours to tier-1 cities
- Re-stocking: 3 week delivery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.