The second installment in Diamana™ 5th Generation is here with Diamana™ PD. In a continuing effort to offer the best fitting experience possible, Diamana™ PD shafts use Consistent Feel Design™ to minimize variance in butt OD, weight and balance point through the entire range – from 40R2 to 80TX. Offering the same “seamless” fitting experience as Diamana™ TB, the Diamana™ PD shafts feel more active in the hands with a stronger, stiffer tip to promote a lower-launching ball flight. Constructed using our exclusive dual-phase XLINK™ Tech Resin System, high modulus MR70, and Boron fiber to create a powerful profile with a smooth feel that remains stable throughout the swing.
Key features include:
• Diamana™ PD brings a lower launching profile to the 5th Generation family
• Designed to be more active in the handle vs. TB w/ stiffer middle and tip section
• Lower torque to produce a flatter, lower spinning launch
• Features Consistent Feel Design™ to minimize variance in butt OD, weight, and balance point
• Massive range of weights and flexes from 40R2 to 80TX, with options for every player
• Constructed with our XLINK™ Tech Resin System, MR70 and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg
Who it’s best for? Diamana™ PD-Series is ideal for players seeking lower flight, stiffer tip while retaining maximum feel and responsiveness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.