At ClubWorks we understand that many players want to test the products firsthand before making a purchase online.
Unfortunately, demo clubs aren't available in many cities and locations or you do not have the ability to come to our Trackman Studio to get fit - queue the CW Demo program.
How does it work?
1) Place your order for one of the demo clubs listed. Test it out at your home course, or range.
2) If you choose to make a purchase based on the demo experience (within 2 weeks from return pickup), the entire demo price will be refunded against your order.
3) If you choose not to make a purchase, 80% of the amount paid will be refunded once the clubs have been returned in proper condition*. (refer below)
4) Unless specified, all demo clubs will be built to standard loft/lie/length. You may specify loft/lie which can be adjusted specially for you.
5) Please note, all wedge lofts/finishes/grinds are not available. This club is solely to be used for your understanding of "FEEL", ease of play etc. Our fitters can help you narrow done the specifics after you've tried your demo in your environment.
6) Once you are done with the demo clubs, email email@example.com to return the clubs. Be sure to keep the original packaging and reuse it so that when your club is picked up and returned we don't have any issues with damage.
Our fitters can address any questions that you have on the clubs and help you make the best choice!
*Scratches, cracks, dents, unspecified grinding/stamping, modification to finish do not fall under the definition of Proper condition. Refund will be denied if the demo is returned with any of the above condition issues.
We do have limited inventory for demo clubs so please contact us or check the website often if you are hoping to test a particular club. We will do our best to keep expanding our inventory based on demand.
Please keep in mind that these are demo clubs. They may show minor signs of wear from previous golfers or the shipping process. These are also stock clubs and not custom built to your specifications. We hope that the Demo Program will give you further confidence in the quality of ClubWorks equipment, but please remember that all club purchases will be custom built to your specifications. Whether it is a loft/lie/length adjustment or you need a specific shaft/grip, we will make sure you get exactly what you need for the club to perform at its best.
Delivery: 72 hours to tier-1 cities
Dispatch usually takes place within 7-8 hours on business days for stock shaft & grip option. Custom builds may take 3-4 business days to complete & dispatch. Please do reach out to us if you do not see a shaft option of your preference listed. Such requests may take upto 3 weeks to fulfill.
The ZX5 Irons from Srixon are your ultimate set, offering forgiveness where it counts, control where you need it, soft forged feel, and explosive distance. The ZX5 Irons feature Srixon’s new Main Frame technology, which is a one-of-a-kind face design that promises increased ball speed with every shot. This technology is presented through the club’s artificially intelligent design, whereby a variable thickness has been worked into the backside of the iron faces. Combined human and machine learning are what define these irons, and after 2 years of vigorous testing and refining, we have brought you these exceptional irons to give you total control over your game.
Providing golfers with the ultimate set of clubs that give you total control and incredible distance unlike any other, it’s time to take your game from cautious to confident with the ZX5 Irons. Don’t believe us? Feel it for yourself - the proof is in every swing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.