Forged from a lightweight and high strength aluminum that is milled to an exacting shape, Forged Ring Construction unites a massive rear weight, a full carbon sole, crown and a milled back cup face. Creating a confidence-inspiring driver designed for increased stability and forgiveness.
The asymmetric Inertia Generator is designed to provide faster club head speed through advanced geometry and aerodynamic analytics. A full lightweight carbon sole enables the redistribution of mass for a deeper CG and enhanced forgiveness.
Speed Injected Twist Face improves ball speed by calibrating each head to the threshold of the legal speed limit with corrective face curvature also protecting against heel and toe mis-hits.
Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low face strikes.
Featuring a TPS weight on the sole of the club and 16 grams of steel at the rear, this design element promotes enhanced forgiveness and spin properties while allowing for precise target swing weights during custom assembly.
- Tensei White: builds off of MCA GOLF’s classic tip-stiff, low-launch bend profile preferred by stronger players, and incorporates the same Carbon Fiber/DuPont™ Kevlar® (CK) weave in the butt-section as TENSEI™ CK Blue – providing enhanced control, stability and feel.
- Tensei Blue: inspired by the Japanese word “Tensei” – which means “transformation” in English. While a typical shaft series includes three-to-six materials, the TENSEI™ CK Series combines 11 different prepreg materials. Designed to play for mid-launch & mid-spin.
- Mitsubishi C6 Blue: C6™ Blue is a smooth, well-balanced profile designed to perform for a wide range of player abilities. It’s the perfect balance of performance and playability. Designed for mid-launch & mid-spin.
- Mitsubishi C6 Red: C6™ Red is a smooth, well-balanced profile designed to perform for a wide range of player abilities. It’s the perfect balance of performance and playability. Designed for high-launch & mid-spin.
- Graphite Design Tour AD DI: “Medium” in the butt and mid and “Stiff” in the tip, which matches my assessment exactly. You get a smooth, powerful kick through impact, but the tip doesn’t feel loose or torque-y, even on mishits.
- ProjectX Evenflow Black: features a low spin and low-launch profile. EvenFlow’s revolutionary “even” bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiently throughout the swing to create maximum energy release at impact. The result is a powerful flow of energy that feels smooth while delivering gnarly distance, making EvenFlow the ultimate complement to the Project X HZRDUS line.
Also available in premium shaft options from Graphite Design & Fujikura
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.