The N.S.PRO 950GH, introduced March 1999, improved club control and shot distance so significantly that the N.S.PRO series immediately earned the reputation as the Champion of lightweight steel shafts. 20 years later, the N.S.PRO 950GH remains the Champion with over 40 million sold and in the bags of over 250 professional tournament winners. However, larger iron head designs with strong lofts and lower center of gravities (CG) have grown in popularity over the last 20 years. These iron designs reduce spin and promotes harder landings for the amateur golfers. Therefore, we were required to make a new shaft to better match the times. The N.S.PRO 950GH neo was developed with this mission in mind. While inheriting the superb handling and directional accuracy of the 950GH, neo better matches today’s iron heads with rigidity characteristics refined by patented processes from our tour winning N.S.PRO MODUS³ line, Multi Heat Treatment technology (MHT) and Multi Shape Adjustment technology (MSA). A bold new premium logo exemplifies the shaft's superior feeling and performance while also complementing other logos in the N.S.PRO lineup.
- Extension of the world’s first sub-100 gram constant weight steel iron shafts, the N.S.PRO 950GH
- Slightly firmer tip section produces a slight spin increase and a 1⁰ to 2⁰ higher launch for softer landings
- Firmer mid-section stabilizes newer, slightly larger clubheads throughout the swing
- Softer grip section (.600” diameter, reduced from .610”) and Nippon Shaft’s proprietary MHT (Multi-Heat Treatment) enhances “NS” feel and performance
- In-stock: 48 hours to tier-1 cities
- Re-stocking: 3 weeks for delivery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.