Heighten precision with your favorite metal woods while using the Kuro Kage Silver Graphite Wood Shaft. Designed with the same High Density Prepeg as the original Kuro Kage Black, the Kuro Kage Silver features stiffer tip and mid sections with a softer butt section for greater overall stability. Engineered to amplify stability while decreasing spin, the Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Silver Graphite Wood Shaft elevates your long game.
- Dual-Core Titanium Nickel (TiNi) Wire in tip section to further increase stability at impact for accuracy
- Low Resin Content (L.R.C.) Prepeg with up to 15% more carbon fiber and 13% less resin than traditional prepegs
- L.R.C. creates a higher density of carbon fibers without adding weight for added strength and enhanced feel
- Variable Torque System optimizes performance by targeting shaft torque and flex for fine-tuned performance
- Extreme stability and lower spin performance than the original Kuro Kage Black profile
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Mitsubishi Rayon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.