At ClubWorks we understand that many players want to test the products firsthand before making a purchase online.
Unfortunately, demo clubs aren't available in many cities and locations or you do not have the ability to come to our Trackman Studio to get fit - queue the CW Demo program.
How does it work?
1) Place your order for one of the demo clubs listed. Test it out at your home course, or range.
2) If you choose to make a purchase based on the demo experience (within 2 weeks from return pickup), the entire demo price will be refunded against your order.
3) If you choose not to make a purchase, 80% of the amount paid will be refunded once the clubs have been returned in proper condition*. (refer below)
4) Unless specified, all demo clubs will be built to standard loft/lie/length. You may specify loft/lie which can be adjusted specially for you.
5) Please note, all wedge lofts/finishes/grinds are not available. This club is solely to be used for your understanding of "FEEL", ease of play etc. Our fitters can help you narrow done the specifics after you've tried your demo in your environment.
6) Once you are done with the demo clubs, email email@example.com to return the clubs. Be sure to keep the original packaging and reuse it so that when your club is picked up and returned we don't have any issues with damage.
Our fitters can address any questions that you have on the clubs and help you make the best choice!
*Scratches, cracks, dents, unspecified grinding/stamping, modification to finish do not fall under the definition of Proper condition. Refund will be denied if the demo is returned with any of the above condition issues.
We do have limited inventory for demo clubs so please contact us or check the website often if you are hoping to test a particular club. We will do our best to keep expanding our inventory based on demand.
Please keep in mind that these are demo clubs. They may show minor signs of wear from previous golfers or the shipping process. These are also stock clubs and not custom built to your specifications. We hope that the Demo Program will give you further confidence in the quality of ClubWorks equipment, but please remember that all club purchases will be custom built to your specifications. Whether it is a loft/lie/length adjustment or you need a specific shaft/grip, we will make sure you get exactly what you need for the club to perform at its best.
Delivery: 72 hours to tier-1 cities
Dispatch usually takes place within 7-8 hours on business days for stock shaft & grip option. Custom builds may take 3-4 business days to complete & dispatch. Please do reach out to us if you do not see a shaft option of your preference listed. Such requests may take upto 3 weeks to fulfill.
Science behind the club:
Newly engineered SpeedFoam™ Air is 69% lighter than its predecessor. It provides an average of 3.5g of weight savings that has been redistributed to further optimize mass properties for better launch conditions. The new formulation gives you exquisite sound and feel while producing a fast, flexible face.
Thin-Wall Construction and Forged L-Face
A new 8620 carbon steel construction makes the head thinner by up to 37.5% in strategic locations, allowing for a significantly lower CG placement. This new thin-walled design pairs with a responsive 1.5mm forged 4140 steel L-Face to promote supreme flexibility, fast ball speeds and distance while upholding a premium forged feel.
Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™
The Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ provides increased face flexibility while preserving ball speed and distance on low face strikes.
Intelligent Sweet Spot
Using data analytics, we have repositioned the sweet spot lower on the face to naturally capture more shots and provide performance where golfers need it most.
Tungsten Mass for Low CG
Engineers developed new construction methods to thin out the body, allowing for up to 31g of tungsten to be placed in the toe. It creates a massive amount of stability and forgiveness wrapped in a player’s package.
1. N.S Pro Modus3 105: Mid trajectory, mild spin
The Nippon Pro has been a favorite among golfers of all levels looking to take points off their scores. It features exceptional weight balance and control, with ultra-lightweight design comparable to graphite that makes it easier than ever to swing. And the use of new NSGS8665V alloy co-developed and patented with Nisshin Steel has helped create a revolutionary combination of strength and weight balance.
2. MCA MMT Graphite shaft: Mid trajectory, mid spin
Perfect for better players who want to leverage the benefits of both steel and composite to create the perfect ‘hybrid’ bridge between irons and metals.
|Mode||Delivery Timeline||Payment Method|
|Tier-1 Cities||Tier-2 Cities|
|Standard Shipping||3-4 Days||6-7 Days||Online / CoD|
|Priority Shipping||1 day||3 days||Online Only|
'Custom Orders' will require payment first. Our representative will get in touch with you if such a need arises. Please note, international shipping timelines can vary by 10-15%. Our team will continue to keep you updated throughout delivery in such cases.
- In case of incomplete orders, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- For stock items (i.e accessories, training aids etc) a 10% re-stock fee will be charged. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- All returns are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the return will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- Refunds will be processed through same payment mode as initial payment. For COD cases, customers are requested to provide bank account details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Pre-Owned' product purchases cannot be returned.
- If you are shipping the returned product using your own choice of courier, please ensure that the returned product is delivered within 7 business days to our Bangalore location. If this is the case, please share the courier billing invoice. Our accounts team can bill it against your refund & provide adequate compensation for the same.
- In case of exchange requirements, customers are to inform (via phone, Whatsapp or email) within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Once the 48 hour deadline is over, exchange requests will not be accepted.
- A 10% exchange fee will be charged to cover expenses of return & to shipping. 10% of the order value will be charged. A representative will guide you through the process & a reasonable re-stocking fee will be charged for larger orders with multiple products.
- The second product dispatch will only take place once a thorough inspection is conducted by our Quality Control Team once the initial/original product has been recieved at our Bangalore Location.
- Please let us know if you wish to change the shipping mode at time of communication with our representative.
- If product is found to be damaged due to customer negligence, the exchange will be rejected. The product will be shipped back to the customer. Customer is liable to pay standard shipping rates for such cases.
- All exchanges are to be packed properly by the customer to avoid any damage. Any damage due to improper packing is the customer's responsibility.
- All Refunds will be processed to the original source account or mode of payment. For CoD cases, please share your respective account details via email to email@example.com.
- Refunds will only be initiated once the returned product is delivered & thoroughly inspected at our Bangalore location.
- Refunds may take upto 3-4 business days for online modes & 7-8 business days for CoD.