At ClubWorks we understand that many players want to test the products firsthand before making a purchase online.
Unfortunately, demo clubs aren't available in many cities and locations or you do not have the ability to come to our Trackman Studio to get fit - queue the CW Demo program.
How does it work?
1) Place your order for one of the demo clubs listed. Test it out at your home course, or range.
2) If you choose to make a purchase based on the demo experience (within 2 weeks from return pickup), the entire demo price will be refunded against your order.
3) If you choose not to make a purchase, 80% of the amount paid will be refunded once the clubs have been returned in proper condition*. (refer below)
4) Unless specified, all demo clubs will be built to standard loft/lie/length. You may specify loft/lie which can be adjusted specially for you.
5) Please note, all wedge lofts/finishes/grinds are not available. This club is solely to be used for your understanding of "FEEL", ease of play etc. Our fitters can help you narrow done the specifics after you've tried your demo in your environment.
6) Once you are done with the demo clubs, email email@example.com to return the clubs. Be sure to keep the original packaging and reuse it so that when your club is picked up and returned we don't have any issues with damage.
Our fitters can address any questions that you have on the clubs and help you make the best choice!
*Scratches, cracks, dents, unspecified grinding/stamping, modification to finish do not fall under the definition of Proper condition. Refund will be denied if the demo is returned with any of the above condition issues.
We do have limited inventory for demo clubs so please contact us or check the website often if you are hoping to test a particular club. We will do our best to keep expanding our inventory based on demand.
Please keep in mind that these are demo clubs. They may show minor signs of wear from previous golfers or the shipping process. These are also stock clubs and not custom built to your specifications. We hope that the Demo Program will give you further confidence in the quality of ClubWorks equipment, but please remember that all club purchases will be custom built to your specifications. Whether it is a loft/lie/length adjustment or you need a specific shaft/grip, we will make sure you get exactly what you need for the club to perform at its best.
Delivery: 72 hours to tier-1 cities
Dispatch usually takes place within 7-8 hours on business days for stock shaft & grip option. Custom builds may take 3-4 business days to complete & dispatch. Please do reach out to us if you do not see a shaft option of your preference listed. Such requests may take upto 3 weeks to fulfill.
Your Favourite RTX Zipcore wedge but it has grooves everywhere!
RTX Full-Face Black Satin is a flop shot machine with a sleek new look. The dark PVD finish is our most durable yet. Plus, it minimizes glare at address.
Full-length UltiZip Grooves and advanced High-Toe Profile maximize spin on every shot with this wedge, even when you open the face to extreme levels. Plus, ZipCore at its heart increases MOI for more consistency on every strike.
So go for the lob shot. And do it in style with the all-new RTX Full-Face Black Satin.
By replacing heavy steel with a lightweight core, ZipCore repositions mass for kid-in-a candy-shop levels of design freedom.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.