As avid, passionate golfers ourselves, we understand that many players want to test the products firsthand before making a purchase.
Unfortunately, demo clubs aren't available in many cities and locations or you do not have the ability to come to our Trackman Studio to get fit - queue the CW Demo program.
How does it work?
1) Place your order for one of the demo clubs listed. Test it out at your home course, or range.
2) If you choose to make a purchase based on the demo experience (within 2 weeks from return pickup), the entire demo price will be refunded against your order.
3) If you choose not to make a purchase, 80% of the amount paid will be refunded once the clubs have been returned in proper condition*. (refer below)
4) Unless specified, all demo clubs will be built to standard loft/lie/length. You may specify loft/lie which can be adjusted specially for you.
5) Please note, that all wedge lofts/finishes/grinds are not available. This club is solely to be used for your understanding of "FEEL", ease of play, etc. Our fitters can help you narrow done the specifics after the demo process.
6) Once you are done with the demo clubs, email email@example.com to return the clubs. Be sure to keep the original packaging and reuse it so that when your club is picked up and returned we don't have any issues with damage.
Need some help? Our fitters can address any questions that you have on the clubs and help you make the best choice!
*Scratches, cracks, dents, unspecified grinding/stamping, and modifications to finish do not fall under the definition of Proper condition. Refund will be denied if the demo is returned with any of the above condition issues.
We do have limited inventory for demo clubs so please contact us or check the website often if you are hoping to test a particular club. We will do our best to keep expanding our inventory based on demand.
Please keep in mind that these are demo clubs. They may show minor signs of wear from previous golfers or the shipping process. These are also stock clubs and not custom-built to your specifications. We hope that the Demo Program will give you further confidence in the quality of ClubWorks equipment, but please remember that all club purchases will be custom-built to your specifications. Whether it is a loft/lie/length adjustment or you need a specific shaft/grip, we will make sure you get exactly what you need for the club to perform at its best.
Delivery: 72 hours to tier-1 cities
Dispatch usually takes place within 7-8 hours on business days for stock shaft & grip options. Custom builds may take 3-4 business days to complete & dispatch. Please do reach out to us if you do not see a shaft option of your preference listed. Such requests may take up to 3 weeks to fulfill.
Every Shot In Full Control
JAWS Full Toe is designed to give you control on all types of wedge shots, from chips, pitches, flops, bunker shots, and full shots into the green. It’s an absolute spin machine with full face JAWS grooves, offset groove-in-groove technology and an all-new raw face. Confidence and control come from a Full Toe shape and a specialized C-Grind. Bring out your full imagination and take on any shot.
Jaws Full Toe wedges combine full face JAWS grooves, offset groove-in-groove technology and an all-new raw face, giving you the spin and control you need to pull off every shot around the greens.
Confidence and Versatility
The Full Toe shape provides more face area with an enhanced toe peak. The shaping works with the specialized C-Grind to make short shots around the green easy to hit, especially bunker shots and high flops. This wedge is also built to perform on mid and full wedge shots with great turf interaction.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.