Stock Shaft: ProjectX Riptide EvenFlow 60g R
Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet ALIGN (Callaway logo) Standard
Distance That Defies Convention
Our fastest fairway wood is built for confidence with a large and expansive hitting area. Featuring a single fixed weight in the sole to pull the CG low and back in the head for high launch and flat trajectory.
Our new A.I.-optimized Flash Face SS20 is forged from exotic materials, which are uniquely designed for each model and loft to maximize ball speed and performance.
JAILBREAK + FACE CUP + T2C CARBON CROWN
Fast Ball Speed and Forgiveness
We've combined our industry-leading technologies to deliver distance, forgiveness and performance from every club.
1. Project X Even Flow Riptide: Mid Launch, Mid Spin: Though the bend profile is gradual and doesn’t have a super distinct kick point, you can still feel the shaft load up and unload at impact. Feedback from the ball as well as club awareness throughout the swing is nice and precise.
2. Mitsubishi C6 Blue: Mid Launch, Low Spin: The C6 Blue’s softer tip section transitions to a stiffer butt section, giving you a stronger, more stable feel in your hands. However, because of the softer tip, you still get a feeling of the club releasing into the ball. You will get the feeling of stability that’s familiar in a low launch/spinning shaft, but the release of a mid or high-launching shaft.
3. Mitsubishi C6 Red: High Launch, Mid Spin: This is great for the smooth tempo, slower swinger who needs help keeping it in the air longer. However, because of the softer tip, you still get a feeling of the club releasing into the ball.
4. Graphite Design F-Series: High Launch, Mid Spin: designed with a softer tip and stiffer butt profile and feature a Low Kick Point for higher launch conditions into the air and mid-ball spin. Manufactured under the same tight tolerances and with premium, aerospace quality 40t carbon-fiber materials, the Tour AD F-Series of shafts fall directly in line with all of the other high quality Graphite Design shafts as a complementing Fairway wood shaft.
5. Project X Even Flow Black: Low Launch, Low Spin: Revolutionary “even” bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiently throughout the swing to create maximum energy release at impact. Provides a powerful flow of energy that feels smooth and delivers great distance.
The ClubWorks workshop is the only centre in India certified by the International Club Builders guild. Experience the quality, excellence & tour service.
Delivery: ClubWorks Express service
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.