The Maltby PTM Pearl Chrome forged irons are the perfect club for players that prefer carbon steel forged irons with a more traditional look at address, but needing the benefits of a Super Game Improvement design.
The Progressive Tour Muscle (PTM) cavity is designed to place more weight in the toe of the long irons, increasing stability and forgiveness, and progressing back to a neutral weight distribution on the short irons, producing the trajectory and feel desired by better players. The progressive muscle has been strategically placed parallel to the ground line on all clubs but well under the center of the golf ball resulting in a low center gravity (.759”). Because of the low center of gravity the lofts of the PTM irons have strengthened vs. similar designs to produce a penetrating but relatively high ball flight to produce longer and soft landing approach shots
Set makeup: 5-P
- Super Game Improvement MPF classification in a slightly oversize player’s cavity iron.
- Form Forged from soft 8620 Carbon Steel, providing exceptional feel.
- Durable Pearl Chrome anti-glare finish
- Progressive offset enhances the playability of each club in the set.
- Progressive sole angle (bounce), modern tour leading edge grind and 4 way radius sole provides the optimum turf interaction from a variety of turf conditions.
- Multi-Groove technology places more square grooves on the face for improved consistency, trajectory and spin.
- Modern lofts, combined with the vertical cg location, optimizes trajectory and distance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.