MORE POWER, MORE OFTEN
Forged Ring Construction is the key to unlocking a new dimension of distance and optimal forgiveness with SIM2. Crafted from a lightweight and high strength aluminum that’s precision milled, it unites the critical components of the driver head into a singular force. Forming a driver built for forgiveness and power, designed to give you the confidence to take on any tee shot.
SHAPED FOR AERO
Building on the breakthrough performance of Shape In Motion, SIM2 features an all-new Inertia Generator formed by its 9-layer carbon sole. The lightweight panel is strategically angled to improve aerodynamics at the most critical phase of the swing for faster clubhead speeds.
LOW SPIN, HIGH FORGIVENESS
We journeyed beyond tradition to bring you power, speed and forgiveness in a low spin driver. The reconstructed SIM2 delivers high MOI with a heavy 16g steel weight positioned on the Inertia Generator. The TPS Front Weight is strategically located to encourage optimal launch with low spin properties.
- Tensei White: builds off of MCA GOLF’s classic tip-stiff, low-launch bend profile preferred by stronger players, and incorporates the same Carbon Fiber/DuPont™ Kevlar® (CK) weave in the butt-section as TENSEI™ CK Blue – providing enhanced control, stability and feel.
- Mitsubishi C6 Blue: C6™ Blue is a smooth, well-balanced profile designed to perform for a wide range of player abilities. It’s the perfect balance of performance and playability. Designed for mid-launch & mid-spin.
- Mitsubishi C6 Red: C6™ Red is a smooth, well-balanced profile designed to perform for a wide range of player abilities. It’s the perfect balance of performance and playability. Designed for high-launch & mid-spin.
- Graphite Design Tour AD DI: “Medium” in the butt and mid and “Stiff” in the tip, which matches my assessment exactly. You get a smooth, powerful kick through impact, but the tip doesn’t feel loose or torque-y, even on mishits.
- ProjectX Evenflow Black: features a low spin and low-launch profile. EvenFlow’s revolutionary “even” bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiently throughout the swing to create maximum energy release at impact. The result is a powerful flow of energy that feels smooth while delivering gnarly distance, making EvenFlow the ultimate complement to the Project X HZRDUS line.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.